Masturbation is common in both men and women, especially in boys, over doing, this leads to nightfall and early ejaculation.
Masturbation gives you a pleasant calm when is at the limit, masturbation is common among men and women of all ages and supports a healthy genital life.
Like nightfall, masturbation is a normal thing for all ages which promote healthy sexual development with few side effect if it crosses the limit.
Many Rumors around us on which we blindly believe, and most of these statements are false.
Research has found that over 70 percent of women have reported having experienced better orgasm while masturbating, rather than having sex.
Many teenagers start masturbation only when they have not started having sperm ejaculation and many people masturbation for fun, satisfaction, and tension release.
Those who abstain from sex and are unable to have intercourse without a partner, then those people satisfy themselves with masturbation or adult toys.
NOTE: Before using adult toys clean them well to prevent infections.
Masturbation In Young Age
Masturbation in children seems to be allied with reduced Estradiol levels, (it is a female estrogen form, which also occurs in men but in small amounts)
Many young children start masturbation 10 to 14 in their growing age which they do just for fun, which affects their mental and physical health including:
- Less sharp mind
- Less bone density, compared to other kids their age who do not masturbate
- less growth
- Did not focus on work
- Loss muscles
- Less stamina
NOTE: All these side effects have been compared with children who are of their age and do not masturbate.
Many people around the world, do masturbate whether they are in a relationship or not. people masturbate for many reasons which are quite beneficial for overall health.
It is a natural thing that our ancestors and their ancestors also do masturbate, and research has yielded many such proofs (In walls, and papers) that tell us that thousands of years ago civilization peoples also do masturbation, which is a normal thing.
Research suggests that masturbate stimulated inner activity, including balancing sperm count, and can also:
- Reduce stress
- Increase sleep quality
- Reduce the risk of HIV, and STI (sexually transmitted infection).
- Boost concentration
- Improve inner hot feeling
- Balance the limit of sperm by ejaculation
- Release tension
- Relieve period, and pregnancy discomfort
Masturbation has also been identified as a strategy to improve health by promoting estrogen, and testosterone levels in men and women.
In addition, many people do masturbation for one common reason is to reduce tension, which is a part of our life, and why not, it is a natural, low-cost, and effective way to reduce tension.
For older women, masturbation has health benefits for example decreases pain during intercourse, less vaginal dryness, and In older men, gives satisfaction without a partner, and reduces penis pain.
How Masturbation and Nightfall related to each other
People ask that they experience frequent nightfall, which is one of the major reasons is more masturbation. and yes masturbation and nightfall deeply relate to each other.
Due to more masturbation, our penis loses control of our penis nerves means – weak penis nerves, the congested prostate gland which causes nightfall.
People are worried about masturbation; if they do it, they lose their energy, complain of baldness, etc. but only occurs if they are out of control.
Here we are talking about the same niche that – The side effect of frequent masturbation.
If men frequently masturbate within a short space of time, they may face a slight swelling of the penis called an edema.
But don’t worry this swelling usually disappears within a couple of days.
The side effect of frequent masturbation, whether is daily or 2 to 4 times a day. are included:
- Decrease inner hot activity
- During intercourse, you may face Early ejaculation which affects your relationship.
- Less bone density
- Low sex drive, affects your overall body function in both men and women.
- Low Sperm count, as well as thin sperm
- Weak Immune system
- Nightfall, which is common, if someone does masturbate daily.
- Disturb daily life such as skipping office work, school, vital event, affect their responsibility and relationships, aggressive even in a little conversation, etc.
Some other side effects which you may be not heard about are:
- Skin irritation
- The low gut feeling makes the person feel fear and less trust in themselves.
- White hair at the young age
- Social distancing with people, which is good in Corona time, but not good for after pandemic.
- Evil eye on women’s
Note: so as much as possible control over masturbate, but how to control it?
Check the last Heading, In the first few days, you may feel a little trouble which is seen as common, but after controlling it you feel positive vibes in your life.
There are many rumors about masturbation on whom many people blindly believe. which is even not true in a little bit.
Masturbation still gets a bad image in society, especially in Hindu, Muslim, and some strict cultures because it is a private activity, and even we are hesitant to talk with our closest members.
And some of them are popular rumors about masturbation which is not causes:
- less hair
- Penis shrinkage
- Mental illness
- Impotence later in life
- Weakness, if your daily intake is good in essential protein, fiber, vitamins, etc.
One examination found that ladies who masturbate had more joyful relationships compared to those who did not masturbate.
Some couple worries about their relationship by having intercourse and masturbation, which has a limit, and across the border, this not good, but under border is promote a healthy genital life.
How To Control Masturbation
Masturbation is not a problem, it is a natural phenomenon – the problem is our masturbation which is affect our relationships and many more things.
It increases the difficulties when it starts to penetrate more in the happier life between us. and controlling it is not a big deal, just as we grow it, we can also decrease it.
Note: Here are common Tips to avoid masturbation in your free time.
- Stop watching p**n
- Don’t rub
- Spend your free time with others
- Before going the bed stop thinking about adult things
- Do some hard work, like life heavyweight, etc
Note: Here are common Natural hacks to control it. they include:
Surya Namaskar is one of the best ways to treat and is very effective because it is a combination of 12 yoga asanas. and kapal bhati also.
2. Meditation: Many people experience masturbation due to adult thinking most of the time and meditation will greatly reduce that thinking, calm your mind, and relieve stress.
3. Daily exercise: Exercise is a great opportunity to control your inner hot feeling, many activities such as running, swimming, weight lifting, bench press, etc strengthen your body and release endorphins that promote the feeling of well-being.
4. Eat-well-rich food: food that decreases libido and keeps masturbation under control such as soya, low-fat diet, ayurvedic way.
Masturbation is a normal thing for all ages and promotes healthy sexual development with few side effect if it crosses the limit.
Apart from the medical benefits, masturbation has many more benefits such as – a good mood elevator, an excellent stress buster, etc.
Masturbation still gets a bad image in society, especially in Hindu, Muslim, and some other cultures because it is a private activity.
Many people do masturbate for one common reason to reduce tension, which is a part of our life, and why not, it is a natural, low-cost, and effective way to reduce tension.