An essential topic that is good in this stress full life, a man’s sex desire is higher than a woman so let’s increase horsepower and talk about sex drive.
Every person in this world has their own drive, which depends on his life situation if the person is happy, then his drive is continuously run comfortably.
And there is a number of factors that disturb both gender inner desire, which causes low libido, or high libido.
What Is a Sex Drive?
Sex drive or libido is a person’s desire that goes through adult thinking that can be aroused due to any reason such as p**n, hot girls, etc.
Intercourse and inner hot feeling are a part of life. which is very essential, both men and women have different libido and it is a normal feeling that anyone can experience, whether a person wants to reproduce or not.
Testosterone has been linked to our sex drive in both men and women. but testosterone works much faster in men with low libido than in women.
Note: A study suggests that having good intercourse can be good for heart health in younger men and women.
But not that much intercourse, that you lose your ejaculation control, and maybe low sexual desire issues.
If you reading this and you are curious about libido then it is a good sign that you have a healthy inner hot feeling in this Covid situation.
It’s common, that both men’s and women’s libido decreases gradually with age, but in women, with age, the decline in sex drive can be seen 2 to 3 times and maybe more.
The decline in intercourse life is a common phenomenon in most women between 40 to 50 years and during this duration Periods also stop after the age of 45.
Note: Women’s libido is affected by multiple factors such as:
- menopause can do a number on your hormones
- relation challenge can also interfere with women’s sexual desire.
Pregnancy triggers many changes that can affect a women’s libido.
Higher levels of estrogen and progesterone, as well as an increase in blood flow to the genitals, can lead to heightened sexual desire.
To date, most people associated the male sexual peal with a high libido, not necessarily sexual satisfaction.
According to the NHS, and social life survey, 31% of men between the ages of 18 and 59 experience sexual dysfunction.
A study conducted by “Roy Baumeister” found that men reported more sexual arousal than women’s libido, which was persistent.
Another study reported that young men think about adult things around 19 times per day on average. and In women an average of 10 thoughts about intercourse per day.
Notice: Men’s low libido effect by many reasons such as:
- low testosterone level
- more masturbation
- excessive alcohol, and tobacco use
- medicines, which you have been using for a long-time.
High sex drive
Everyone wants to know about, how to increase low libido and its causes, but high libido is the same as important as low libido.
Our normal libido is considered to be good for a relationship, not too high, nor too low.
But some reasons that a person may have a higher sex drive include:
- Excessive exercise: one study conducted that a person who engages more in physical activity tends to have a high libido.
- Drug: such as cocaine, increases high libido.
- Testosterone: some older research suggests that there is a link between testosterone levels in men and higher sex drives.
Low sex drive
Low libido is a common problem that affects many men and women at some point in their life. it happens due to stress, relationship difference, etc.
Low inner feelings decrease both male and female drive which can interfere with sexual activity.
So here are many reasons for low libido that spoil relationships include:
- Not enough sleep
- Low Immunity
- Chronic condition
- Medicines that using for long-period
- Strict culture, or religious beliefs
- In developing countries – low income, and unemployment, lead to stress and cause low libido.
Research according to on several countries America, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Russia, etc, and it was extracted that male average duration sex time is 5.4 minutes.
But if we talk about range, then about between 2-15 minutes in men.
In women, a normal range of sex drive is higher than men’s because women usually take around 10 to 11 minutes to reach orgasm.
How To Boost Libido?
1. Fruit, and foods: foods also provide vital vitamins and minerals that can increase blood flow to the genitals and promote a healthy sex life.
Certain fruit such as bananas, avocado, walnuts, watermelon, etc
2. Testosterone therapy: our testosterone level is directly connected to high libido or low libido.
If you face a low testosterone level then consult your doctor or some home remedy like:
- foods (spinach, kidney beans, seeds, like flaxseeds)
- proper sleep
- daily 1-hour exercise can be good for you.
3. Exercise: Daily 1 to hour exercise increases libido. cardio exercise can improve your stamina, but not only cardio weight lifting can also increase testosterone.
It also raises and sustains levels of an enzyme in women that increases genital blood flow and arousal.
4. Boost self-confidence: An unhealthy diet and lack of exercise may cause you to have a poor self-image.
These things can discourage you from having and enjoying intercourse.
Make sure that you boost your self-image and libido, and whenever a girl says to get wild, so on that time you do not hesitate.
Other methods which can increase your sex life by controlling and reducing it include:
- Reduce stress
- Omega-3 fatty acids which you can get from fatty fish such as salmon, or tuna fish
- Improve your relationship
- Control your excitement it leads to pre-ejaculation.
- Quit smoking, reduce alcohol which is little, but weakens your libido
Every person in this world has their own sex drive, which depends on his life situation if the person is happy, then his drive is continuously run comfortably.
Testosterone has been linked to our libido in both men and women. but testosterone works much faster in men with low libido than in women.
Women’s libido is affected by multiple factors such as Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and menopause can do a number on your hormones.
Foods also provide important vitamins and minerals that can increase blood flow to the genitals and promote a healthy sex life.