A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infectious virus in your nose, throttle, or mostly affects on lungs. so let’s start with – Simple steps to protect the family from – covid?
Coronavirus is a large group of viruses that causes illness in the human body.
Rarely animals coronavirus can evolve and infect people then and spread between other people. it spread the same way other coronaviruses do, mainly through person-to-person contact infections range from normal illness can also lead to death.
The new type of coronavirus is spread very quickly it is very difficult to guess at the beginning. COVID-19 is a disease that can trigger respiratory tract infections. it can affect your upper respiratory tract (throttle and mostly lungs).
1. What should we do at Home?
Anyone who sucks – even if they don’t know for sure they have covid-19 (coronavirus) should stay home, stay safe until medic care has not come.
- As much as possible, keep away from other people, if someone comes to your house, first sensitized him properly and then come in. do not let young children go out at all. they are at greater risk of coronavirus.
- Wear a cloth face-covering mask. if they must be around other people. cloth face covering is for use only by people older than 2 years old who are not having trouble breathing.
- Do not leave a child alone while they are wearing a cloth face mask. clean the mask properly, or make your own cloth face covering.
- Cover cough and sneezes with a tissue, throw the tissue or burn it, and then wash your hand, wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with “flu, cough, and cold” symptoms.
- Regularly clean phones, light switches, taps, and doorknobs with disinfectants. consult a doctor if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2. Advanced preventive measures
- Wet your hands with water.
- Apply soap or hand wash on your palm.
- Scrub your hands back, in between fingers, and under your nails for at least 10-15 seconds).
- Rinse with water
- Before eating
- After sneezing blowing & your nose
- Or when you come in from outside
- After using the washroom, or bathroom
This is the simplest way to prevent covid-19 from spreading. all you need to do is “stay inside your homes”, “keep yourself clean”, and “stay safe, stay healthy” and stay away from social gatherings.
3. Simple steps to protect the family against Covid?
Here are 5 simple steps that everyone should follow to protect his family, against covid. are:
Avoid Close Contact
Practice good Hygiene
- Wash your hands with soap for 15 to 20 seconds each time after being in public places and touching door handles, shopping carts, elevator buttons, ATM machines, etc.
- Before preparing food to wash your hand properly.
- If soap water is not available (depend on the situation), use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol.
- If come somewhere market, store, make sure don’t touch your eye, nose, mouth especially with unwashed hands.
- If you cough, and sneeze, do so in the bend of your elbow. if you use a tissue, do not throw it anywhere, dumped it in the dustbin.
Stay Informed and in touch
- Get up-to-date information about covid-19 every hour or keep in touch with public health officials or any news channel.
- Create a list of local organizations you and your household can contact in case you need access to information, health care services, support, and sources.
- Make sure you have an emergency contact list including family, friends, health department, taxi drivers, and other local communities.
Don’t spread Fake news
Last, but not least, please do not spread fake news, this is breaking the morale of the doctor, vaccination, and the general public.
It is also a vital and simple step to protect the family from covid.
For example, If the news is run by someone that now the covid will never end, then the morale of the entire public will be broken. most of such news is being spread through social media.