What is Health?
Our physical, mental, and emotional well-being are all included in the concept of health, which is more than simply a meaningless word.
Health is an income of our entire life, which we have to always maintain when we are physically, mentally, and emotionally fit, so it is called our health.
There are many more examples of why health is our priority than anything else.
Health is more than just a good or bad feeling, an external aesthetic look, a number, or a medical chart.
Good health is being a fully functioning human of sound mind & body that includes:
Exploring Dimensions of Health: Beyond Physical and Mental
Mental and physical health must be heard everywhere.
But there is some other health that is included: Mental and physical health, social and emotional health are also important for our good health.
Financial wealth does not always indicate having an even level of health in all these areas.
Your mental health and sense of peace suggest you are in good physical and spiritual condition.
All bodily parts having an equal function are considered to be in good physical health.
This state of balance must be maintained through regular exercise, a healthy diet, and medical attention.
Being physically fit keeps you away from medical bills, promotes overall mental and physical health, builds your self-esteem, etc.
Ways to promote physical wellness
It refers to the condition of your mind and your ability to balance your emotions including:
- How to cope with daily stress, rage, or pain
- the life situations you encounter
- How self-aware you are
Good mental health is not only categorized by the absence of depression and anxiety. it also depends on the individual’s ability to:
- Balance different elements of life
- Bounce back to difficult problems or facing problems.
- Enjoy every moment.
- Achieve the full potential
How you can boost mental wellness
1. Stay positive: It enhances health and longevity, happiness. positive people live longer than regularly expressed positive emotions and live on average 10-12 years longer.
2. Keep active: Regular exercise, the soul gets peace, and sleep is also concentrated, exercise keeps your brain active (1)
3. Keep in touch: There’s nothing better than catching up with someone face to face or calling or chatting with them also builds your self-confidence.
4. Take a break: A change of scene or change of pace is good for your mental health. go to the weekend and explore somewhere new.
5. Accept who you: are well all different. it’s much healthier to accept that you are unique everyone is different or unique in their own life.
Social health is usually defined as interacting positively with people and building strong relationships, the way you connect to the people around you.
This is the way by which we can social interface, or people can share their feelings.
Social health involves one ability to form satisfying interpersonal relationships with others.
It also relates to the ability to adapt comfortably to different social situations and act appropriately in a variety of settings.
Our relationships can offer support during difficult healthy times to support each other.
Ways to improve the social relationship
Have a healthier heart and blood pressure.
Improved cardiovascular muscle.
A boost or strengthen your immune system.
2. Stop being fake: Many people put up a fake character when they meet others.
This is a sign of poor social wellness. accept this simple fact communicate with others and life will be a lot simpler.
3. Invest in your self-care: Know yourself before you start investing time to know others. spend some time identifying yourself.
You need to love yourself first before you start loving the relationship around you (2)
4. Shape your family’s healthy habits: Many things can influence a child including friends, and family.
If you are a parent you know your child’s everyday behavior plays a big part in shaping your child’s behavior.
5. Learn to forgive: Learn to forgive when someone makes a mistake, You forgive them, and it shows your big heart (3)
Our emotional relationship is linked to our brain, so if we are experiencing mental or emotional pain.
Emotional health includes both intelligence and regulation Lack of emotions can become a disease for our health, and mental illness can’t equal our mental-emotional health.
Boost Your Emotional Health
1. Grow your friend circle and support: Grow up your friend circle, make some friends interact with new people.
2. Practice self-discipline: Self-control naturally gives you a sense of hope inside. and keeps you away from despair, hopelessness, and other negative thoughts.
3. Brighten your outlook: Emotionally weak People, have fewer negative emotions (4)
Believe in yourself, whatever happens in life, stay positive, and your solution is available.
4. Learn and discover new things: Thinks of it somewhere learn and discover new things.
Taking adult education classes, joining a book club, visiting museums, learning a new language, or simply travelling somewhere new.
5. Get quality sleep: We are to get whatever we want in our life. We often sacrifice our sleep.
But it is not good at all not sleeping makes a difference in our mental and physical health it’s vital to our well-being.
If you face, or notice any health concern, then you should talk to a professional doctor.