Eating healthy food is not about strict limitations, depriving yourself of the foods you love. rather, it’s feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, posting your mood, and relieve stress. so lets with beginning and talk about healthy food for a healthy body.
Healthy food is a marking term to suggest a human health effect beyond a healthy diet.
I believe that in today’s time there are no such fruits and vegetables which are not enlarged in the supplement.
All the nutrients that are going into us are not good for our bodies at all. so can we do that here vegetables grown in our own garden they have more nutrition compare to market vegetables?
- Healthy food helps to protect against karyotype (malnutrition) in all its forms, as well as unknown illnesses or diseases ( including) such as heart stroke, high blood pressure, cancer.
- An unhealthy diet and a lack of physical activity are leading global risks to health.
- keeping salt intake 5 g per day helps to prevent hypertension and reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke in the adult population.
- Energy intake should be in balance with energy expenditure. to avoid unhealthy weight gain, total fat should not exceed 30% of total energy intake.
1. The fundamentals of healthy eating
- Protein: Gives you the energy to get up and go to your work while also supporting your mood and cognitive function, too much protein can be harmful to us including (kidney disease).
- It’s very vital nutrients required for building, maintaining, and preparing tissue, cells, and organs throughout the body. most animal sources of protein, such as meat, poultry, fish eggs, and dairy deliver all the amino acids your body needs.
- Fiber: eating food that high in dietary fiber (grains, fruit, vegetables, nuts, and beans) can help you stay regular and lower your risk of heart stroke, and diabetes. it may also improve your skin and even help you to lose weight.
- It may help you to fight some cancer and even contain fiber, also known as roughage, which is the part of plant-based foods ( grains, fruit, vegetables, and soybean) that the body can’t break down.
- Fat: not all fat is the same. while bad fat can increase your risk of certain diseases, good fat protect your brain and heart. healthy fats such as omega-3 are vital to our physical and mental health.
- Including more healthy food in your diet can help increase your mood, boost your well-being. good fats such as unsaturated fats and omega-3 have the opposite effect. so you definitely add good fats to your diet.
- Calcium: enough calcium in your diet can also contribute to anxiety, depression, and sleep difficulties. whatever your age (gender) is vital for all ages. if you don’t get enough calcium in your diet, your body will take it from your bones, which can lead to weakened bones or osteoporosis.
- Calcium can also improve your hair growth, improve mood getting enough calcium in your diet is not just important for older people. its is also vital for children, teen, and younger.
Here are 9+ healthy food which is high in nutrients or minerals that you should add to your “daily diet”.
Sweet potatoes are nutritional banks they full fill with potassium and fibers. toss sweet potato wedges with a bit of olive oil and roast then taste it is delicious.
And Sweet potatoes offer various antioxidants, which may help protect against certain types of cancers.
A group of antioxidants found in purple sweet potatoes. a rich diet of purple potatoes showed lower rates of early-stage “colon cancer”.
Kale is a “leaf green vegetable” that offers a wild range of different nutrients. These powerful nutrients plants are a good source of vitamins c and k.
And kale contains very little fat, but a large portion of the fat in it an omega-3 fatty acid called alpha-linolenic acid.
kale is very high in nutrients and very low in calories, also very high in antioxidants.
These include beta-carotene and vitamin C and one more thing is antioxidants are the substance that helps counteract oxidative damage radicals in the body.
Apples are good for maintaining body fat. free radicals are damaging substances that the body generates. as well as the aging process.
Apple juice may help slow the oxidation process that is involved in the build-up of plaque that leads to heart disease.
In addition, Apples may also reduce your cholesterol apples has powerful antioxidants that protect brain cells and boost brainpower.
Broccoli provides a good amount of fibers, calcium, potassium, good amount of nutrients. there is a lower chance of cardiovascular disease even by taking broccoli.
In addition, Broccoli is a good source of fiber and protein and iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium as well as vitamins A, C, E, and a good source of vitamin B including folic acid also good for our heart to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
One of the most famous breakfasts all over the world oat is species of cereal grain known for its seed also oats packed with nutrition.
The dietary fiber (beta-glucan being the most important of that) and minerals present in oats help avert numerous dangerous conditions like heart disease, diabetes, etc also good for hair.
Beta-glucan is the main component of the soluble fiber in oats, contains vitamins E and other nutrients for heart health. daily eating at breakfast is good for our overall health.
Watermelon is a storehouse of water of nutrients. watermelon contains a lot of water so don’t worry about dehydration may improve your heart rate.
Each juicy bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6, C lots of lycopene antioxidants, and amino acids.
Watermelons are high in lycopene, which gives them the same red pigment as tomatoes.
In addition, Watermelon gives us the ability to protect against prostate cancer and antioxidants found in it so it helps to prevent cancer.
The ultimate fruit of beautiful skin pomegranate is to contain natural antimicrobial from vitamin C which may help fight bacteria and fungus in your skin.
They also contain a high level of antioxidants more than other fruits.
Pomegranate juice is rich in polyphenols, which have been found to improve memory function. It’s also a great source of vitamin C, which can improve skin texture and brightness.
Joint pain like rheumatoid can be debilitating symptoms to endure pomegranate also reduces it.
Papay has a powerful antioxidants effect that has “anti-cancer properties” that improve heart health, digestion process, and protect against skin damage.
And papaya enriched with the goodness of nature, the refreshing and sweet taste of this delectable fruit is hard to resist, it also loses weight.
If you have dull skin or are feeling dehydrated all you have to do is eat some papaya. it is a natural medicine that can cure almost all of your health.
papaya is fulfilled with vitamin A, antioxidants, which help in improving eye health.
Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C. healthy immune system prevents skin damage blood pressure lowers cholesterol lowers the risk of cancer.
Oranges packed with vitamins and minerals, beta-carotene, potassium, and fiber their properties keep your body healthy.
They are rich in vitamin C, powerful antioxidants. it may aid in weight loss, boost your immunity. oranges juice and anti-inflammatory properties and it could help to prevent chronic disease.
Low in fat and rich in fiber, pulses are excellent for managing your cholesterol, pulses are the ultimate rich food of iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and potassium.
Pulses naturally produce their own nitrogen they take nitrogen from the air in the soil and get the bacteria living in specialized in their roots.
A diet of nutrients pulses can benefit young and adolescent girls. pulses are part of a healthy, balanced diet and have shown to have an important role in preventing such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
3. Healthy food chart for all
Satisfying and delicious salads there are world salads that actually taste good and are filling.
HEALTHY FOOD FOR ALL OF US (CHILD, YOUNG, ADULT, AND, OLD)
And healthy food, Salad leaves, and raw green veggies are an excellent source consuming every fiber daily is very good for health or our bones also strong.
- Fibers help to reduce LDL or maintain cholesterol.
- It helps to control blood sugar.
- Adequate fiber intake helps with weight loss and healthy.
- Proper intake has been shown to reduce heart stroke, some cancer including (colorectal, breast cancer, mouth cancer throat.
Nutritional benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables
A rich diet in vegetables and fruit can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, lower the risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect on blood sugar which can help you keep healthy.
It is very vital to eat various types of fruit and vegetables. they have different vitamins and proteins which gave different minerals, protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins to our body.
It helps us to fit (physically, emotionally, and mentally)
A healthy diet helps to protect against karyotype (malnutrition) in all its forms, as well as unknown illnesses or diseases ( including) such as heart stroke, high blood pressure, cancer.
Healthy food gives a great feeling, gives more energy, improving overall health, posting your mood, and relieves stress. so let’s with beginning and talk about healthy food for a healthy body with the chart, which is our need.
Eating food that high in dietary fiber (grains, fruit, vegetables, nuts, and beans) can help you stay regular and lower your risk of heart stroke, and diabetes.
Calcium in your diet can also contribute to anxiety, depression, and also sleep difficulties.