Today, we will talk about pollution the other name is environmental pollution and pollution is harmful material in the environment this harmful material is called a pollutant.
Pollution is also natural for example volcanic eruption, Co by plants & animals, emission of natural gas, and cosmic rays, UV rays, etc.
We have already talked about pollution if you know about that checkout Pollution that highly affects the environment.
Today we will learn about the type of pollution. although there are many types of pollution, we will talk about the major types of pollution like air, water, land, and noise pollution.
1. Water pollution
In simple words, water pollution is when harmful chemicals such as Arsenic, uranium, industrial toxic waste, and Human waste (urine, closet) are added to large amounts of the water stream, lake, river, ocean, or other water.
Water is contaminated by adulteration in sources, which is called water pollution.
Water pollution is a major global problem. it has been suggested that water pollution is the leading worldwide cause of death and diseases.
The Reason behind the water pollution:
- The industrial waste includes any material that is useless during the manufacturing process like scrap metal, oil, gravel, masonry, pesticides, Heavy toxic acid, chemicals, and even vegetable matter from hotels.
- Human waste (closet, urine) directly goes into the water without filtration.
- Harmful chemicals (poisonous material) from Towns, farms, and factories easily dissolve in water, causing water pollution.
Just as air is necessary for survival water is equally important. we need clean water to drink. similarly, water is the first priority for trees, plants, humans, and animals.
Effect on the whole world
Every year around 1 billion people are affected by drinking contaminated water. Increasing water pollution to a very high level is having a direct negative impact on our health. effects on the health of the whole world include:
- The first effect of water pollution will be on marine life, which is the most valuable source of our food.
- Disease spread by unsafe water like Typhoid, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach ache, cholera, and hepatitis.
- And diarrhea is the second leading cause of death for children under the age of 5.
- A 2017 survey showed that 400 + million people taking water from unprotected wells and springs.
- In fact, in 2025 it is estimated that half of the world population will be suffering from a lack of clean drinking water.
- Water pollution can transmit disease like dengue, malaria, and muscle cramps, etc.
- Do not throw trash, chemical substance, oils, and medicines in the river, lake, or oceans.
- Close the tap when it is not in use.
- And remember that if you are sitting on the beach, river, and lake, do not forget to pick up your trash.
2. Air pollution
Air pollution is the harmful substance that presents in the air which comes from factories, industries, chimneys, cars, and bikes in the form of smoke (which is harmful to humans, animals, and tree health) are spread to the air, is called air pollution.
Air pollution is also a global problem that causes multiple diseases. the pollution doesn’t need to only by human’s it is also natural for example carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, volcanic eruption, etc.
The Reason behind the air pollution
- Toxic chemical gases such as carbon dioxide, monoxide, nitrogen oxide, and other heavy material which do not only affect the humans but also effect the Global warming.
- Smoke coming out the cars, and bikes are a major cause of air pollution. because it contains very harmful particles like carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hydrocarbons, carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen, etc.
The main cause of air pollution, as well as climate change CO2-emission, is the burning of fossil fuels (oil coal, gas).
- Black smoke that contains a toxic chemical substance that passes directly into us through the air, causing illness such as cancer, birth defects, bad immune system, lack of oxygen, etc.
- Breathing polluted air puts you at risk of asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- Particles present in the air highly exacerbate heart problems like heart attack, heart illness at high levels.
- The burning of fossil fuel is increasing the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, greatly increasing the risk of global warming, causing skin rashes, respiratory diseases, cardiovascular, skin burns, and skin cancer.
- Use public transport, carpool, bike pool, or walk whenever possible.
- Avoid excessive idling of your automobile.
- Avoid burning leaves, trash, and other toxic substance those who damage the earth.
- And the last not least by spreading awareness around you that air pollution is a big problem.
3. Land pollution
In a simple sentence, land pollution occurs when all types of pollution (solid and liquid) affecting the soil such as mining, chemical on land, solid waste like (plastic material, toxic substance, etc) land are greatly affected it is called land pollution.
It is a worldwide issue that needs to be fixed quickly. one of the most reason for land pollution its “garbage” (you will find garbage in every household) tonnes of garbage is produced every single day.
The reason behind the land pollution
- The first vital cause of land pollution is humans because the things we have created for their convenience are no less than a curse for land for example (plastic, a toxic substance, plastic bags, industrial waste, etc).
- The second main reason for land pollution is agriculture activities, the use of various parasites is good for the crops, but day by day use of it does the land not fertile which causes the land is not used for any further work.
- You can guess with this thing that in the middle of the northern pacific ocean, a huge collection of plastic particles forms what is known as the great pacific garbage patch. It’s been growing exponentially larger for nearly 70 years.
Soil Pollution is bad for public and animal health and even harmful for underground water, and surface water. its effects are many include:
Effect on humans and animals race
- Contamination of groundwater, loss of the top layer of soil, lack of nutrition which plants need, and increasing the risk of wildfire because of the dry land, soil erosion which created by land pollutants.
- It can cause birth defects, breathing problems, skin disease, and some type of Cancer.
- Land pollution can affect animals too. it forces animals to change their natural habits that could lead to their extinction.
- As the harmful chemical that can get into the soil and water can cause deformities, skin problems, and Cancer.
- keep cleanliness around you and put garbage in her dustbin, which also reduces land pollution.
- Picking up trash from your surrounding and which can be recycled. recycle it.
- Drinking water from a cup rather than a plastic bottle and make sure dispose harmful trash.
4. Noise pollution
Noise pollution is when you make loud sounds experienced are around you, which you do not tolerate is called noise pollution.
There are basically two reasons for noise pollution. Natural pollution, and man-made pollution, and man-made pollution causes more harm to our ears.
1. Natural pollution
The sound coming from natural sources such as natural calamities, birds, animals, etc are responsible for causing noise pollution.
2. Man-made pollution
Man-made pollution is the major cause of noise pollution like sound which is coming from the construction site, loudspeakers, traffic, etc
Human ears are only able to hear sounds up to 1 decibel or 1DB, but it becomes terrible when someone amplifies sound by 85 DB or above, which can cause permanent damage to your ears leading to hearing loss.
- Exposure to excessive noise for a long period of time can cause many health problems. such as hearing difficulties, lack of work, stress, sleep problem, etc.
- Its symptoms are also seen in animals such as they start behaving differently which makes it difficult for the scientist to understand their this nature.
- This noise pollution may be related to health issues such as cardiovascular disease, cognitive impairment, etc.
- Keep in mind that the volume of the TV is set as much as it is sufficient for you.
- Try to avoid noise firecrackers during festival times.
- Do not horn unnecessarily, especially while passing in front of the hospital and school.
All these types of pollution did not produce only by humans, (and thus the rapid development of pollution is the hand of the same humanity)
But also produce by nature such as volcanic eruption, Co by plants & animals, emission of natural gas, and cosmic rays, UV rays, etc.
Water pollution is when harmful chemicals such as Arsenic, uranium, industrial toxic waste, and Human waste (urine, closet) are added to large amounts of the water stream, lake, river, ocean, or other water.
It is a worldwide issue that needs to be fixed quickly. one of the most reasons for land pollution is “garbage“
Try to avoid noise firecrackers during festival times doing this you will reduce noise pollution and air pollution.
Picking up trash from your surrounding and which can be recycled. recycle it by doing this you can contribute to reducing land pollution.
cheap generic cialis: can i buy cialis in uk buy cialis doctor
thank u so much and please check out my other content and share it.
monthly cost of cialis without insurance: can i buy cialis in toronto buy cialis doctor
Thank u, and please share, or read my other subject too.
order valtrex online canada purchase valtrex – over the counter valtrex
ed clinic buy cheap prescription drugs online – male enhancement
medicine erectile dysfunction ed drug prices – best ed medications
Your welcome, and please share and read my other content. thanks once again.